Credentials, Awards and Press
At Century Painting, we believe that painting contractors should be fully accountable for their workmanship and business practices. That is why we are fully insured and maintain the following professional credentials:
Century Painting is a member in good standing with:
- Angies List: Awarded the 2014 Super Service award (second year in a row)
- Angies List: Awarded the 2013 Super Service award
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2007
- We participate in the Drug Free Arizona program.
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors - Residential and Commercial Licenses
- Yavapai Country Contractors Association
- Rosie on the House Certified Partner
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors: 120687 Residential - 200829 Commercial
- City of Prescott License #11230-18500-10
- Arizona Transaction License # 13-035691
- General Liability Insurance: $2,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: $1,000,000
(Certificates available upon request)
- Angies List 2013 Super Service Award: Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service. Century Painting has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the consumer review service in 2013. “Only about 5 percent of the companies Century Painting competes with in the PRESCOTT QUAD CITIES are able to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a mark of consistently great customer service.” Angie’s List Super Service Award 2013 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, have a fully complete profile, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
- Best of Prescott 2013 - Painters Award
- Better Business Bureau Accreditted Business Award.
If you are looking for a Painting Contractor please call (928) 778-2374
Serving Prescott, Dewey, Mayer, Camp Verde, Sedona, and Cottonwood
and everything in between!